At CrossFit RDU, we believe in training you the same way elite athletes train, using constantly varied, functional movements done at high intensity to improve your fitness and wellness.
Our coaches are not new to CrossFit. Our program manager has been a CrossFitter since 2006 and a life-long athlete. This gives us the experience to challenge the elite athlete, scale for the beginner, and everything in between. It’s your responsibility to come to the gym, but it’s ours to keep you challenged and coming back. We take that responsibility seriously.
Whatever your fitness goals are, CrossFit RDU can work with you to achieve them. Consider the following:
- We are centrally located off Glenwood Ave. This is a great location for RTP/RDU commuters with early morning and lunch time classes and men’s and women’s showers.
- Huge training space. Over 3000 square feet of training space, with 12 Olympic weightlifting platforms, a 24 foot rig, and a traffic-free outdoor training area.
- Small group classes. 6-10 to ensure proper coaching.
- Coaching staff. Certified, dedicated, respectful and experienced.
- Parking. Free and plenty of it.